How to use your Skin Spin Dermal Roller:
- Wash hands and thoroughly cleanse face. Pat dry. It is optional to wipe the skin with an alcohol ( I recommend Glymed Plus Skin Astringent #2)
- Begin rolling with the SKIN SPIN. When performing rolling do not use heavy pressure but rather firm, gentle pressure. Pull the skin taut. Use quick strokes but be sure to slow down around eye area.
- Apply your skincare products. This is a very important step in rolling with the SKIN SPIN to obtain the best results. After rolling you will have created micro-channels in your skin which dramatically increase the absorption and effectiveness of your products. Keep in mind you want to be applying and penetrating safe, active, ingredients rather than harmful chemicals.
- Clean your SKIN SPIN
When you first start rolling with the SKIN SPIN, you should roll 4-6 times in four directions – Vertical, horizontal and both diagonals. After rolling for four weeks you can increase the number of strokes from 4-6 to 8-10. It is important to start slow and gradually increase frequency of rolling and strokes. Rolling with the SKIN SPIN should take about 5-8 minutes. After rolling, your skin should appear pink, similar to a sunburn.
Neck and Chest
When rolling the neck and chest area the steps are the same as for the face except you should start slowly – use only four strokes per direction and perform once per week. Tilt the neck upwards to make the skin taut when rolling the upper neck area. You can use your hands to pull skin taut when rolling the lower neck and chest area. Apply products.
- Thoroughly cleanse the area and wipe with Glymed Plus Skin Astringent #2 or 70% isopropyl alcohol
- Pull skin taut and begin rolling 4-6 times in all four directions. After using the SKIN SPIN for four weeks you can increase the number of strokes from 4-6 to 8-10. It is important to start slow and gradually increase frequency of rolling and strokes.
- Apply skincare products immediately after rolling.
Common body parts include back of arms, thighs, buttocks, and abdomen.
CLICK HERE for more information on the Skin Spin Dermal Roller!