In order to ensure the health and safety of our clients we have made certain necessary adjustments to our space and daily operating procedures in order to ensure that we are following regulations and keeping our clients and staff as safe as possible.
Thank you for your continued patience and support during this transitional period. Please read below carefully and call or email with any questions.
Keeping you safe:
- All practitioners wearing face masks, gloves and eye shields during treatment.
- Administration staff wearing face masks at all times and practicing extra hand washing/sanitizer at regular intervals.
- Client seating has been removed to eliminate crowding.
- Increased frequency of surface sanitization in treatment rooms and common areas with special attention paid to high-touch areas between every client.
- Client appointment times will be scheduled to encourage social distancing.
- Extra time allotted in between clients to allow for thorough sanitization of treatment rooms, beds, door knobs and countertops.
- Touch-less payment option available.
- No Cash payments, Cards only.
Prior to your visit:
- You must complete the pre-screening questions before you are cleared to enter the clinic space, this will be done at your appointment by a staff member.
- Participate in our touch-less payment option.
- Only those with scheduled appointments will be allowed entry. No accompanying guests allowed. (including children or parents)
- No pets allowed.
- Product purchases are to be ordered online or to be pre-arranged for pickup at a scheduled appointment time.
- Physical distancing in effect inside the clinic and outside while waiting to get in.
- Leave non-essential belongings in your car (ex; jackets, hats, bags)
- You must wear a mask to the appointment which covers your nose or mouth.
- If clients do not have a mask, one will be provided at a cost of $2 a mask
- If you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms please reschedule your appointment.
- Clients showing any signs of illness will not be permitted into the clinic.
- Refrain from exercising or drinking hot liquids 30 minutes prior to your appointment as it may increase your temperature.
- Clients must arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive before 5 minutes, please wait in your car.
- The door will be locked, client will ring the door bell and wait until a staff member greets you.
- A screening questionnaire will be provided upon entering.
- Your temperature will be taken with a no-touch thermometer.
- Anyone with a fever over 37 degrees celsius, and/or who is exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to leave the clinic immediately and contact their primary physician.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided immediately upon entry to the clinic.
- Clients will be taken to a treatment room immediately. Do not move about the clinic unescorted by a staff member or touch any retail items.
- Providers will be wearing a mask and face shield or a mask and eye protection.
- No add-on’s during your appointment can be provided at this time. Please schedule all your services ahead of time to allow for us to run on time and be able to properly sanitize the rooms between each client.
- Bathroom use is restricted to urgent use only. Please ask reception if you need to move about the clinic.
- Your mask needs to be kept on during the treatment, unless you are receiving a facial treatment.
- No refreshments will be provided by the clinic at this time.
After your Appointment:
- Preferred form of payment is touch-less option.
- Other forms of payment are Visa, Mastercard, Debit. No cash.
- Do not linger at the receptions area, pre-booking of appointments will be made with you either in the treatment room by your practitioner or over email/ phone.
- Please use the hand sanitizer upon exiting the clinic.