You may want to use alcohol to clean your Dermal Roller, which can be purchased at your local pharmacy.
Option 1 (70% Rubbing Alcohol)
1) Place the SKIN SPIN on a cotton pad in a bowl or cup and fill with 70% alcohol so the needles are submerged in alcohol.
2) Let the SKIN SPIN soak for 10 minutes.
3) Remove the SKIN SPIN and run under hot water then place in case to dry. Once dry, place the lid on the case to store the roller until the next use.
When cleaning your Dermal Roller you may want to use denture tablets (in water), which can also be purchased at your local pharmacy. Denture tablets (ex Efferdent) contain enzyme cleansers which will remove skin oils, skin cells, as well as reduce bacteria.
Option 2 (Denture tab)
1) Place the SKIN SPIN on a cotton pad in a cup or bowl and fill with water so the needles are submerged.
2) Place a denture tab in the water, then let the SKIN SPIN soak for 20 minutes.
2) Remove the SKIN SPIN and run under hot water then place in case to dry. Once dry, place the lid on the case to store the roller until the next use.
*Be cautious not to wear down the roller needles by coming into contact with hard surfaces.
* Avoid Dropping or Resting your roller on a hard surface- this will bend or dull the bristles and your roller will no longer be safe to use.
* NEVER SHARE YOUR ROLLER WITH ANOTHER PERSON– it’s a personal use item.
* Replace all rollers that have been dropped on a hard surface.
Do you need more guidance on how to use your Skin Spin roller? We go you covered with our how to guide!